The 16th Postgraduate Forum on Health System & Policy aspired to realize the following objectives:
- To explore the strategic issue on learning health systems in coping pandemics
- To generate new knowledge through academic discussion on learning health systems.
- To obtain the new research agenda of learning health systems in Asia
To achieve aforementioned objectives, the forum has been planned to organize several interactive programs. Overall, there will be main academic session to achieve the forum’s main objectives as well as satisfy the interest of the participants. The sessions includes:
- Call for Paper (for Poster/ Oral Presentation)
- Pre-Conference Training/ Thematic Group Training
- Scientific Forum
- Post-Conference Publication.