Call for Papers
The session will provide an ample space for students to present their ideas and the result of the research. The paper presentation will have two tracks and it is openly offered. Students may choose to present the paper as an oral or poster presentation. All papers will be selected by the panel of experts from Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. Standardized criterion has been set up to guide the reviewer in assessing the most academically interesting that would add to the discussion on Learning Health System through the presentation forum (oral and poster).
Sub-theme 1: Learning from health system preparedness & maintaining essential health services
Sub-theme 2: Adaptive health service delivery models and community engagement
Sub-theme 3: Multi-stakeholders approach in health care policy and management
The Scientific Committee will be perform assessment to individual abstracts on the basis of:
- Technical merit.
- Relevance to the Forum’s theme on learning health system.
- Significance to the sub-theme areas.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted through the Post Graduate Forum’s website : https://postgraduateforum.net/registration/
- The following contact information is required for the presenting author: first name, last name, department, institution, street address, city, state/province, country, phone number and a valid e-mail address.
- The presenting author will receive a confirmation email when the abstract has been successfully submitted.
- One of the following presentation preferences must be selected:
- “Oral” presentation: the abstract will be considered for oral presentation only. o
- “Poster” presentation: the abstract will be considered for presentation only.
- Final decision on the form of presentation (whether oral or poster) will be made by the Scientific Committee of the Forum.
1 MAY 2022: Abstract Submission Deadline
31 MAY 2022: Final Abstract Acceptance NotificationDownload Abstract Template Click here to register
- Non-Student: USD 120
- Student: USD 20
- Non-Student: IDR 1.750.000
- Student: IDR 300.000
|ACCOUNT NAME||:||S2 IKM UGM SEMINAR/WORKSHOP/PELATIHAN DEPARTEMEN HPM|
|BANK||:||BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (BNI)|
|BRANCH||:||UGM BULAKSUMUR YOGYAKARTA|